Duties will include:
Visits to Local/International schools to undertake subject specific or University-wide presentations.
Visits to other local institutes and partner-colleges to meet with students, undertake counselling sessions.
· Processing of application documents for students who wish to study in UK, including UCAS and direct.
Meeting with sponsors and Ministries, understanding their requirements and guiding them and their sponsored students for higher studies in Leeds Beckett University.
Attending education fairs and exhibitions in Kuwait or the ME region as advised by the International office in Leeds.
Providing guidance to new students/parents on the application process for study in UK, Visa process and how to obtain CAS.
Assisting the International office with marketing via adverts/social media for Leeds Beckett courses and university information to generate new leads.
Updating the International office on any new market developments including sponsorship issues/changes to Ministry of Education’s criteria/ education qualifications.
Establishing and maintaining strong links with key teams in UK, (Admissions, Marketing, Student Compliance, Academics and the wider University support teams).
· Undertaking admissions/portfolio training as and when required by International Office in Leeds UK.
· Working under direction of two managers, one in Kuwait and the other in UK.
Working as an effective team player within the larger Global team within Middle East and Africa Region.
Who we are looking for:
· You will be responsible for converting prospective enquirers to applicants looking to study a UK degree at Leeds Beckett University, Leeds. This will be achieved via targeted campaigns, well-established links with schools and local agents.
· Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and at least two years’ experience within an Overseas Education sector, ideally within the UK.
· Must have strong IT skills, ability to use Microsoft office suite, CRM systems and excellent attention to detail.
· Candidate must have excellent personal skills, be motivated and able to build a strong rapport with clients. You will possess excellent communication skills in English and Hindi. You must be able to perform under pressure, adhere to time-lines and achieve set targets.
· You must be able to work under your own initiative to manage your own workload, priorities and targets whilst also being able to work within a larger team.
· You will be liaising with a range of local stakeholders, (students, parents, sponsors, academic institutions). Must have experience of working with customers from different cultures and backgrounds.
· You will have some understanding of UK University admissions processes, entry requirements as well as UK Student Visa policies.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22