We represent a new hair beauty brand that is opening soon in Kuwait to service Kuwait and the GCC region. We are currently looking for an “Independent” Outdoor Sales Partner to service Kuwait territory.
As an Independent Outdoor Sales Partner of our hair beauty brand, your job is to carry our ‘best in the business’ message to our prospective business clients in Kuwait territory, including beauty salons, retailers, and hairstylists. We are looking for high-energy, confident sales person seeking an outstanding opportunity in representing our brand and product. If you have a passion about selling, possess the ability to deliver a compelling message, can project an engaging presence, uncover or create areas of need and have no fear of closing deals, we would like to talk to you.
- Our beauty brand offers made-in-USA hair beauty products that focus on quality, safety, and performance. Our brand combines more than a decade of craftsmanship and innovation to give a results-oriented hair products.
Here is just some of what we offer:
- Attractive Commission-based Program
- Robust Incentive Compensation Program and recognition for your hard work
- We cover all of your authorized, reasonable, and necessary travel expenses
- New Partner on-boarding process and ongoing training
As an Independent Outdoor Sales Partner, you must be motivated, adaptable and resilient with a strong results-oriented work ethic. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of customers.
Specific qualifications for the Independent Sales Partner opportunity include:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in B2B sales in the beauty industry in Kuwait.
- Prior sales-related experience
- Prior inside B2B sales experience in Kuwait for beauty products
- Developing and closing sales opportunities. The position will focus on creating and closing new business sales opportunities, and grow sales within specific group of targeted accounts.
- Understanding our business is built on customer satisfaction and ensure we provide a superior level of service.
- Determine each customer’s needs by asking questions and listening.
- Keep knowledge of our products, new products, featured accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Ability to communicate and provide weekly update of sales progress
- Attend and professional engage in our monthly review and analysis of sales performance
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Distribution & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location