• Assists the HSE Manager in his daily operations.
• Applies and implements the Company’s IMS (HSE aspects) throughout the duration of the project.
• Ensures that all activities, within his area of responsibility, whether executed by Company personnel or subcontractor personnel, are carried out with full regard to HSE Company’s policy and procedures.
• Ensures that all personnel are advised of any HSE hazards by delivering induction courses and toolbox talks, and that the necessary controls and contingency arrangements associated with the work activities are in place.
• Actively executes or assists in the investigation and reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Must have 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
• Must be currently located in Kuwait
• HSE Trainings/qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Fluency in the English language.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location