JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Provides general administrative support while applying the principles and practices of HR administration including: recruitment, benefits and compensation, and government related employee requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct initial interviews with applicants when required.
• Send and follow-up offers to the selected candidates or recruitment agencies.
• Collect from the selected candidates all documents required for visa application.
• Check the validity of the submitted documents and once confirmed, forward to the Immigration department for visa processing
• Follow up consistently on visa applications and sponsorship transfers and update the concerned departments regarding current status.
• Inform the concerned Divisions/Departments about arriving employees and new joiners
• Ensure that accommodation, house items, and airport pick up of arriving new employees is adequately coordinated with the Accommodation Officer.
• Arrange booking reservations and leave settlements for employees going for vacation.
• Assist in facilitating business travel.
• Maintain communication with the Immigration section to ensure adequate preparation of exit permits and re-entry permits.
• Monitor time and attendance records.
• Prepare LPOs for payment of air tickets to Travel Agencies.
• Monitor overtime to facilitate payment.
• Maintain employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
• Manage the distribution of invoices and memos.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Check employees’ documents, such as passports and Residence Permits, for expiry before every vacation and coordinate with the Immigration section if renewal is needed.
• Monitor the return of employees from vacation as scheduled and report to the department head if there are any delays
• Relevant certification/degree in a related field – HR/business
• 3 – 5 years’ work experience in HR-related field, including recruitment
• Knowledge of recruitment sources (such as agencies, newspapers, websites etc.) both local and international
• Knowledge of local government policies related to employment and visas etc.
• Use of office equipment like computer, fax, photocopying machine and others
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with hiring Managers and co-employees
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and good judgment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Arabic is a plus
• Good command of PC systems including Microsoft Office
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma