Develop and implement the HR Strategy and action plan for the Company ensuring that the skills, knowledge and attitudes of staff are developed in line with business objectives of the Organization.
– Develop, implement and update effective policies and procedures for all divisions in the organization and a range of HR matters which in specific includes recruitment and selection, compensation and benefit, learning and development, working life balance and health & safety.
– Ensure manpower planning exercise is in line with the business goals of the company.
– Conceptualize, create and ensure implementation of recruitment strategy, to launch new initiatives to help in easy and cost effective sourcing.
– Design and develop succession planning for a seamless transition of the company’s leadership from generation to generation.
– Developing and implementing appropriate compensation and reward strategies, conducting external benchmarking exercises, recommending relevant changes to the compensation policies and practices, and administration of compensation benefits.
– Design and develop training and development function, ensure training strategy is being implemented by training manager effectively
-Effective contribution in administrative work and such other duties asigned from time to time.
– Bachelor degree preferably MBA with specialization in HR with a good knowledge of HR Best practices. – Minimum 4 – 8 years broad based experience encompassing wide exposure to Human Resources. – Strong understanding of local Labour Laws, rules and regulations and common practices including the visa and work permit. – Bilingual in Arabic and English – Strong Communication and interpersonal skills – Strong management and leadership skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma