1. Keeping and maintaining a stock of CVs and do the first level interview if needed (For Labor or GCs positions)
2. Creating records on HRMS , registering fingerprint on the machine, uploading information on master sheets.
3. Notify line managers to complete the end of probation evaluation when before the probation period ends for the new joiner.
4. After Probation: Sending all the needed docs to visa Dep to prepare transfer papers, request to get them signed from previous sponsor then the Visa team will issue the new work permit, stamp residency, and get the new CID.
5. Checking missing attendance report to clarify then take action in the same time on HRMS.
6. Daily Data Entry for payroll ( Leave & Sick leave ).
7. Attendance Reports –to download lateness monthly reports for operation department from Pryce and send them to the line managers to clarify the excessive lateness of their employees.
8. Preparing over time report after received request by email to consider it and caluculate the hours.
9. Handover passports, providing leave balance, and assist who returns from their vacation
10. Provide new joiners (GCs) with the uniforms, Sim cards, Petrol card & vehicle.
11. Provide ID card to those who didn’t get.
12. Follow up with leavers and runaways.
13. Provide stationary supply once required.
14. Opening bank accounts for new employees after the completion of residency transfer ,filling the bank forms and sign them from the employee and authorized signatory, preparing salary certificates, attaching all needed Documents.
15. Maintain accurate inventory of uniforms and stationary; raise purchase order to the HR manager.
16. Assist the HR Manager in maintaining a healthy and friendly work environment.
17. Prepare reports and submit them to the management.
18. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
– Interpersonal skills
– Adapting to change
– Good communication skills (English & Arabic)
– Attention to details
– Motivating others
– Well organization skills
– Microsoft skills
– Knowledge of labor law
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, HR, or equivalent.