· Welcome and greet guests.
· Ensure that the service steps of the Chocolate Co are effectively followed.
· Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request and offer assistance before leaving table.
· Apply suggestive selling of items based on the daily specials of the branch.
· Apply up selling and increase guest checks based on the menu standards.
· Record food and beverage orders from guests, punch orders in the POS
system which relays orders to the kitchen and barista.
· Possess sound knowledge and familiarity with our menu and product description.
· Stock, service areas with supplies as per the Chocolate Co standards.
. Make sure you have read the daily specials on the board and checked with
kitchen if there are any deviations in the menu or any missing items.
. Provide timely and efficient service with follow up.
. Monitor and observe guests dining experience.
. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Check with each guest to
ensure that they are enjoying their food and beverage and inform your manager
if any problem occur.
. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests or questions about our food
without revealing confidential information about the Chocolate Co recipes.
· Print & Check final bill, present it to guest, accept payment, process credit card
charges or make change (if applicable).
· Always take the change back to the customer even if you think that it is a tip.
· Thank guests for their visit and invite them back.
. Remove serving dishes and glasses from tables, and take them to kitchen for
cleaning. Clean and reset the table and maintaining the equipment as much as
· Notify managers of specific guest’s needs and requests. Answer all enquiries in
an efficient and professional manner.
· In case of difficult customer queries please forward the complaint to the
· Have complete understanding of the operation philosophy of our Chocolate Co.
· Be ready and willing to assist other Waiter/Waitress as situations arise and
perform additional responsibilities as and when required
· Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by the branch
· Look presentable and clean always.
· Be friendly with guests.
· Update your supervisor with any problems with the clients.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by the branch managers.
. Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
. Health, hygiene and safety measures followed effectively
. Attitude and behaviour towards guest and colleagues
. Standard of Appearance & Work ethics
. Ability to communicate in English
· Serve the guests with the ordered food & beverages on time.
· Giving full attention to what other people are saying,
· Service Oriented — actively looks for ways to help guests.
· Good Appearance and discipline.
· Ability to be active for a full shift
· Ability to carry heavy trays & food items in a neat and tidy manner
. On time delivery of food beverages and Excellent customer service and 0%
customer complaints on service
. Effective delivery ,no. of minor accidents, cleanliness
. Teamwork, relationship & respect –Disciplinary action record
Regular uniform, attendance, punctuality and adherence to company policies
· Ability to read English and cross check the bill
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- India; Nepal; Philippines