Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices
Job title: Head Nurse
Work location & timings: Kuwait / Timings as per the hospital shifts
Salary / Benefits: 600 KWD Arab including allowances /575 KWD Pilipino.
Division / Department:
Age, Gender & Nationality: Female, Filipinos /Arab, below 35
Skills & Competencies:
Clinical Expertise. Clinical skills are an important quality in the nurse manager. …
•Communication Skills. …
•Managing People. …
Educational / Qualification
• Develop teaching skills and participate in the planning implementation of orientation and teaching programmers for student nurses in the hospital setting.
• Contribute to the identification of training needs pertinent to the hospital area.
• Identify and contribute to the continual enhancement of learning opportunities in the clinical area.
• Participate in the hospital induction of all new nursing and support staff.
• Develop leadership ability in order to act as an effective role model.
• Assume responsibility for own learning and development needs.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Min: 25 Max: 35