Roles & Responsibilities:
· Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
· Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
· Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
· Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
· Arrange for repairs when necessary
· Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
· Prepares daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
· Oversee the work of subordinates
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
· Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
· Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
· Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
· Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
· Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
· Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
· To deputize in the Executive Chef absence.
5 to 7 years of experience in kuwait.
Article 18, transferable,
Immediate Joining Preferred.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- India; Italy; Philippines; Sri Lanka
- Min: 28 Max: 40