· Conceives ideas and concepts; designs, produces, works with others and coordinates in the creation of materials in print, and other mediums for a variety of projects.
· Works with project managers and team members to provide professional recommendations for concept, design, art direction, production, print buying, and monitors quality control.
· Defines design criteria; develops concept and direction; proposes, directs and creates art and photography.
· Operates a computer or uses traditional techniques for a variety of graphic design activities, including desktop publishing and layout, production, illustration, and prepress file preparation.
· Creates and develops media using digital art and photographic techniques.
· Monitors and tracks production projects to ensure proper and timely completion of work with outside vendors to meet production deadlines.
· Responsible for print and prepress service specifications, purchasing, approvals and quality control.
· Selects and purchases graphic and photographic supplies.
· Maintains equipment and supply inventory; maintains accurate files and records.
· Contributes to the editorial development of projects.
· 3 Years of experience in the same field
· Well experienced in 2D (Adobe illustrator, Photoshop).
· Experienced in Video software (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere/Edius).
· Knowledge of social media uploads and photography.
· Must have experience in Photography and using Social Media portals.
· Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) as well as great attention to detail required.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work.
· Excellent interpersonal skill and high emotional intelligence required.
· Professional in adobe PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, InDesign & Auto CAD.
· Demonstrated ability to translate concepts into effective visual presentations, products, collaterals and merchandizing that fulfil strategic marketing objectives.
· Basic process and design project management skills including assisting in defining project scope, budget, and schedules necessary to complete projects in a timely manner.
· Working knowledge of pre-press or 4-colour printing including color and file preparation to achieve the desired outcome for the product.
· Basic understanding of competitive design trends that are translated into the product development process
· Strong design portfolio and references
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Home Accessories & Decor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 40