· Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
· Strong graphic, typography, and digital design skills.
· Coordinate social media messaging with the department
· Flexible & collaborative attitude with ability to work with overall art direction and design feedback
· Multi-tasker capable of managing tight deadlines and able to work on more than one design brief at a time.
· Strong aesthetic sense and excellent attention to detail
· Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe after Effects
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
Qualification: Hold a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in handling branding advertising and in-store materials
· Proficiency in design software, such as illustrator, Photoshop, adobe cc, in design Dreamweaver (interested in fashion, eyewear industry, art, Music… good sense of graphic and brand vision)
· Good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) as well as Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
· Effective communication skills (written and oral)
· Up to date with the new technologies.
· Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment; Fashion & Apparel
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 10
- Residence Location