Responsible for art-working and applying designs across a range of medias, so an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly are both essential. He/she will also be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish, working with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions for clients.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Working with the web development team in designing websites.
2. Designing new and updating current client literature following corporate branding guidelines.
3. Creating new brand collateral for the company including concept development.
4. Designing E-Shots and online adverts.
5. Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral.
6. Producing promotional material for the company.
7. Working with internal teams to generate ideas for proposals.
8. Providing quality control over own work.
9. Following best practice with the Marketing team to deliver deadlines projects and activities.
1- Previous Working Experience in the same field for 5 years.
Education Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
1. A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design.
2. Experience in use of the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
3. Experience of web prototyping tools such as In Vision would be an advantage.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Attention to details and accuracy
6. Self-motivated, highly organized and able to work to demanding deadlines.
7. Ability to manage own workload including logging hours and activity on web-based cam and project management tools.
8. Experience of designing for both web and offline.
9. A positive and proactive attitude.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma