· Producing promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services, design distinctive logos for products and businesses, and developing signs and signage systems
· Assessing and determining the needs of the client to portray the desired message and design, and its appeal to customers or users. Involving consideration of cognitive, cultural, physical, and social factors to plan and execute desired designs and target audience.
· Making suggestions or decide on colors, sound, artwork, photography, animation, style of type, and other visual elements for the design along with appropriate size and arrangement of the different elements on the page or screen.
· Reviewing existing ideas and concepts, revising and modifying them as per client’s requirements and working with senior designers and concept developers in creating new ideas.
· Participating in the development plan to achieve the company goals in advertising and publishing and assisting the marketing team to execute the marketing plan for publications.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma