Graphic Designer with Video Editing Skills
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating all visual appearance of internal and external communication materials using graphic design and video editing expertise.
• Developing all visual solutions for Mawady.com and corporate initiatives.
• Adapting artwork collateral for Mawady.com.
• Producing accurate, high quality work on a range of media and video,
within set deadlines.
• Creative handling of both Online and Offline design requirements
• Good experience handling Print Process and Packaging Process
• Ensuring creatives for all activities and campaigns across multiple channels
are delivered within deadlines.
• Following all Brand Guidelines for all creatives.
• Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills. Indesign
knowledge is advantage.
• Good Video Software like AfterEffects, Final Cut or Adobe Premiere
• Good Microsoft Office Skills, especially PowerPoint and editing
• Maintaining project archive files
• Maintaining excellent team and cross functional working relationships.
• Experience in working on both Windows and Mac PCs.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma