Graphic designers produce design solutions to communicate their clients’ messages with high visual impact. Graphic design solutions are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organizations a visual ‘brand’.
Working to a brief agreed with the client or account manager, a graphic designer develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
We are looking for a disciplined and artistic with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. The Animator will read through scripts and speak with clients to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable.
To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
A graphic designer’s job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical work activities include:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programmes such as Quark Xpress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash, as most graphic design work is now completed on a computer;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Residence Location
- Max: 28