Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Supervise the fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects.
• Responsible for most economical and effective layout of electrical installations together with achieving high level of productivity in work assigned.
• Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants under control carry out all works to required standards.
• Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned.
• Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties.
• When not travelling, will be required to assist with general workshop duties.
• Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescales.
• Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the Department Manager.
• Carry out on-call responsibilities.
• Ensure that issues and risks are escalated to Management to allow adequate investigation and resolution.
• Ensure that all actions are considerate and compliant with the quality standards, health and safety standards and Company standards.
• Observe and demonstrate behaviors in line with the core values of the Company.
• Ensure all identified problems and causes for concern are reported to Department Manager immediately and recorded.
• Proficient in overhauling following Cummins engines, KTA50, KTA38, VTA28, QSX15, C- Series & B-series.
• Familiar with operating & troubleshooting on PCC and DSE 8610 controllers.
• Candidate should have 3 to 4 years of power rental, field working experience.
• Familiar with operating & troubleshooting on Cummins KTA50-G3 engine multi megawatt power setup.
• Candidate need to have mechanical technical qualification or Diploma in mechanical engineering with 4 to 6 years of Cummins generator field work experience.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2