MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The role holder is responsible for conducting periodic assessment of STC’s existing organization structure and its operating model to ensure that the organization structure supports the achievement of strategies and organization objectives. The role holder is also responsible for providing recommendations on changes to organization structure, undertaking restructuring exercise after approval from the senior management, detailing structure for all functions and managing the development of the authority matrix. The role holder is also responsible for managing remuneration activities for STC ‘s by conducting periodic salary surveys and directing the development, implementation and administration of all benefits and compensation programs in order to ensure efficiency in achieving STC’s strategic and operational objectives. The role will be responsible for managingSTC’s performance management system and culture.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the Human Resource Sector plans, in line with the corporate objectives.
- Directs and manages the Remunerations & Organization Design Department mandates, providing leadership and facilitating work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Manages and controls change in the Remunerations & Organization Design Department providing guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Remunerations & Organization Design Department.
- Ensures that the Sector strategy is cascaded for the Remunerations & Organization Design Department and develops business plans for the Department to drive the achievement of the desired objectives.
- Develop the organizational design policies and guidelines for STC.
- Assesses and analyses STC’s organization structure in light of STC’s operating model to ensure that it supports the achievement of strategies and operational objectives.
- Analyses the implication of new corporate strategies on the organization structure and recommends improvement initiatives in the organization structure.
- Recommends changes to organization structure whenever required and submits the recommendations to the senior management for approval.
- Develops, maintains and details STC’s organization structure for all sectors and ensures maintenance of updated structure at all times.
- Liaises with key stakeholders of the HR Sector to identify and recommend manpower requirements for newly developed structures.
- Develops authority matrix based on organization structure roles and responsibilities to ensure clarity on responsibilities for various stakeholders.
- Undertakes organization restructuring exercise as and when required in liaison with internal stakeholders and external consultants.
- Develops and maintains compensation and benefits structure related activities like rating scale, salary structure, benefits strategy, etc.
- Develops and guides the implementation of compensation and benefits strategies, policies and procedures for STC.
- Develops the strategy and programs for all non-financial incentives to enhance the Rewards philosophy of STC.
- Ensures that periodic salary surveys are conducted and analyses the results of the compensation and benefits surveys for the region and in GCC countries to ensure that STC’s remuneration structure is competitive and aligned with prevailing market rates to help attract and retain qualified staff within core areas of work.
- Ensures adherence to set quality guidelines and parameters for the Remunerations & Organization Design Department and takes necessary action to rectify any deviations.
- Follows appropriate processes and systems to manage and share knowledge, expertise and professional experiences within the team members.
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective application of the STC’s performance management process.
- Directs planning and selection of manpower in the Remunerations & Organization Design Department, in line with the business and operational plans.
- Ensures high level of employee engagement and capability development by providing on-going feedback and coaching team members within the Remunerations & Organization Design Department.
- Design and implement STC’s performance management system in order to ensure that all staff are clear on the contribution required from them, are encouraged to develop their capability and contribution and are fairly and consistently appraised.
- Ensure high quality performance management arrangements are in place for all STC sectors
- Conduct assessment of capabilities within organization and measure talent effectiveness through talent metrics & analytics.
- Develop interventions that improve business performance through people.
- Follow-up with managers on performance management process (setting of objectives, performance appraisals, assuring consistency, etc.).
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration-MBA preferred.