1. Formulate Bahrah Trading Company, strategic plans and budgets identifying the long term direction for the business in order to achieve business results.
2. Identify the strategic business and market trends, i.e. competitors and principals, customers, and ensure alignment of the various business components to these trends and formulate solutions to cope with market changes.
3. Participate in due diligence in order to assess the business implications for mergers and acquisitions and recommend solutions.
1. Plan and Direct marketing and commercial activities, such as pricing, product mix, promotions, advertising, sales targets, etc so that agreed profit, sales and market share targets are achieved in order to obtain competitive position in industry.
2. Plan and direct the sales and after sales activities to ensure that the services rendered to customers are of the highest quality in order to achieve the target customer satisfaction index.
3. Plan and direct the storage and warehousing operations in order to anticipate customer needs, reduce cost of stock on hand and increase the inventory turns.
4. Plan and direct the acquisition of new and management of existing facilities and equipment of Bahrah Trading Company to meet current and future business needs.
5. Ensure that Bahrah Trading Company has the appropriate processes and systems to monitor and control its operations effectively and achieve its financial targets.
6. Ensue Bahrah Trading Company compliance with Al-Sayer Group policies and procedures, in areas of purchasing, IT, HR, etc
7. Represent Al-Sayer Group and negotiate with principals for matters pertaining to product mix, pricing strategy, marketing and branding, supply chain, competition, etc
8. Report periodically on the business performance to management, track business KPIs and budgets, review analysis of activities, costs, operations and sales and data forecasting to determine Bahrah Trading Company progress toward stated goals and objectives, operations cost effectiveness, reduce waste, and take corrective measures as necessary.
9. Maintain knowledge of developments trends and best practices in the area of industry and assure they are incorporated in the future business models of Al-Sayer Group.
1. Prepare the manpower budget pertaining to required staffing levels, training and development, internal mobility and succession.
2. Identify objectives and KPIs, review the performance and potential of staff and make/approve decisions relating to appointment and termination, promotions and salary adjustments, disciplinary action, succession planning and development plans.
3. Ensure increasing levels of employee satisfaction and improve the efficiency of manpower.
4. Make requisite attempts to handle all grievances raised by subordinates in a prompt and effective manner.
Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent and 19 years of experience.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma