The forecasting and inventory control officer will be responsible for goods’ forecasting & demand planning, preparations for ordering, and inventory control.
1. Prepares reports in order to do proper forecasting through:
– Checking the purchase sales inventory report verses historical data.
– Checking the stock in transit through the Performa invoice and order.
2. Gathers data from sales department & marketing department in order to proceed with the final order.
3. Tracks on weekly basis the requested order in case of any change with the quantity.
4. Tracks warehouse orders only & notify for any needed additional quantity/buffer stock from Ex warehouse stock on hand.
5. Checks the Performa invoices versus orders.
6. Weekly splits the stock for traditional and non-traditional channels.
7. Rotate the stocks in the warehouse according to the sales trend in the area/region in order to be used more efficiently.
8. Manages & tracks the stock aging for all channels along with the showrooms.
9. Forecast and plan distribution level.
10. Manage the frequency of supply for the warehouse based on demand planning.
11. Responsible for developing and executing Demand Plan and inventory plans.
12. Review historical sales trends, research demand, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
13. Designing and generating weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports.
14. Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
15. Relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy.
16. Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
17. Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes and methods are followed.
18. Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and inventory levels).
19. Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory level based on changes in demand and market trends.
20. Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with related Managers, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions).
21. Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management.
22 Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
23. Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct superior.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree in business administration or equivalent field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar function
Management Experience: Supervisory experience required
Skills: Proficient in relevant computer applications. Good oral & written communication skills, ability to organize, plan and implement work assignments, juggle competing demands and work under pressure of frequent and tight deadlines, ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multinational environment.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 55
Administration or any related course