Duties & Responsibilities
· Preparing financial budgets and reports on actual vs budget performance on monthly basis.
· Analyses financials; monitors variances; identifies trends and recommends actions to management.
· Establishes cost analysis process; enforces policies and procedures; provides trends and forecasts; explains processes and techniques; recommends actions.
· Liaising with auditors for audit of yearly financial statements.
· Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of accounting transactions.
· Prepare annual budgets and monthly reports to management.
· Building, developing and maintaining data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
· Preparing cash flow and monitoring cash position.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
· 5+ years’ of relevant experience in F&B industry.
· Relevant certifications (ACCA, CMA), or equivalent is a plus.
· Proficiency with accounting software.
· High expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· High knowledge with Oracle system
· Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Ability to work and make decisions under tight deadlines and ambiguity.
· Excellent Financial Planning and Strategy
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
· Strong quantitative financial skills and data driven thinking.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 29 Max: 39