– FOR KUWAITI ONLY –
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closing statements and repor ts, substantiate
financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operation project team
in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Analyse financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure
all operations are within budget.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash flow
• Audit handling capabilities.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal c ontrols.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role in long term project-based
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
• Excellent math skills with attention to detail
• Time-management abilities
• BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Military & Defense
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma