1. Manage department objectives and ensure completion of tasks in a timely manner and in line with financial controls and accounting procedures.
2. Support CEO & Business executives with strategic and business planning & forecasting activity and annual financial plans.
3. Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term / short-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
4. Conduct financial reviews at month end and to engage in strategic discussions on areas of improvement.
5. Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
6. Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
7. Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
8. Review and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Finance systems including business intelligence tools, processes, and practices while taking into account international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, productivity improvement and growth strategies.
9. Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
10. Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
• Leadership & decision-making skills
• Numerical aptitude and analytical skills
• Effective communication & interpersonal skills
• Detailed knowledge of policies, procedures, and internal processes pertaining to Finance
• Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access)
• Fluency in languages – Arabic and English
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 40