• Achieve individual and area monthly sales targets.
• Develop and improve business of current customers and investigate opportunities in designated areas.
• Establish monthly objectives for the sales team in selected areas and submit them to management.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market and ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Monitor daily performance of sales team against monthly objectives, sales targets, distribution and journey plans.
• Negotiate and follow up on the implementation of annual and secondary agreements in designated areas.
• Negotiate new listing, visibility and product presence including shelves space and additional displays.
• Coordinate with the merchandisers and follow up on the implementation of all marketing activities in selected areas.
• Maintain contact with all customers in the designated areas to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
• Develop journey plans for the sales team and monitor implementation
• Provide regular feedback to management regarding market performance and identify opportunities for growth.
· University Degree
· Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG in Kuwait market
· Excellent relation with the management and staff of coops
· Self-motivated, reliable and confident
· Able to manage staff effectively, openly and positively
· Strong communication skills in English and Arabic
· Excellent organizational and motivational skills
· Ability to lead a team and to deal effectively with pressure
· Good knowledge of MS Office
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies