• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Coordinate and follow up with Department Heads for day-to-day activities / Reports.
• Schedule Meetings and follow up with Customers / Suppliers / Other lines manager.
• prepare travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare agendas and arrange for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Rendering support to CEO for new Ventures.
• Preparation for Meetings and Presentations.
• Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access)
• Proficient in Arabic & English Languages
• Time Management
• Independent problem Solver
• Good Reporting Writing Skills
• Good Communication skill
• Previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 40
Administration and Business Administration