Runs the day to day activities of the Office, will ensure that the Manager is provided with all secretarial services and will keep channels of communication open with all departments. The Executive Secretary shall strive to achieve excellence through teamwork, leadership, creativity, and strong work ethics.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining the smooth flow of activities within the department. Responsible for the establishment and the ongoing management of the company mail; and the company-wide documentation reference system.
- Plans daily time table of activities for the manager methodically and keeps him posted of appointments and schedules.
- Maintains follow-up log of all activities and documentation.
- Attends meetings where necessary, prepares agendas and draft minutes and distribute approved minutes to attendees.
- Attends to telephone calls, make outside contacts as required by the manager.
Interacts with the various department of the company.
- Handles incoming mails & out Going mails, drafts necessary replies and places them appropriately for the manager review and signature where applicable and distributes to concern Dept.
- Ensures hospitality to visiting dignitaries, VIP s, Corporate Executives, and other visitors to the management office.
- Maintains a courteous and respectful disposition towards fellow employees and promotes positive work ethics.
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and acts/routs these requests appropriately.
- Generates weekly feedback for the manager and drafts periodic reports.
- Maintains absolute confidentiality of information.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment s in the Office.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Investment, Securities & Funds
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Min: 24