Runs the day to day activities of the GM, ensures GM is provided with all secretarial services and will keep channels of communication open with all Department and strive to achieve excellence through teamwork, leadership, creativity and strong work ethics.
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining the smooth flow of activities within the IT Dept.
• Responsible for the department secretarial work, IT Service management, timecard control and procurements/contracts
• Maintains follow-up log of all activities and documentation.
• Attends meetings where necessary, prepares agendas and draft minutes.
• Attends telephone calls, makes outside contacts as required by the GM.
• Interacts with the various departments of the company.
• Handles incoming mails & out going mails, drafts necessary replies for GM’s review and signature where applicable and distributes to concern Dept.
• Ensures hospitality to visiting dignitaries, Corporate Executives, and other visitors to the GM office.
• Maintains a courteous and respectful disposition towards fellow employees and promotes positive work ethics.
• Respond to service requests, inquiries and acts/routs these requests appropriately.
• Generates weekly feedback for the periodic reports.
• Maintains absolute confidentiality of information.
• Maintain office supplies and equipment in the Office.
• Performs other related tasks as required.
- Job Location
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma