• Perform all secretarial and administrative duties; and maintain the highest standards of business ethics on all matters/dealings.
• Liaison diligently with all Corporate/Business Unit Heads, major clients, suppliers etc., on various daily issues/tasks, and handle them in an appropriate/amicable manner.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, receive mails and ensure smooth and effective communication to and from Senior Management.
• Execute support services including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving administrative problems.
• Handle the responsibility for daily communication including maintenance of calendar and appointments.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency and accuracy whilst building and maintaining effective communication at all times.
• Maintain annual records, reports, recommendations and other internal communication documents.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Fluent in English and Arabic.
– At least 8 years of experience in the same role.
– 10 working hours a day.
– Work location: New refinery project ( Al- zour)
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma