1. Supervise & ensure that all sections are ready for service on time.
2. Organize & set-up the kitchen / commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed & maximize productivity.
3. Ensure that all culinary standards in all sections comply with company policies & procedures. Maintain high levels of cleanness at all time in the kitchen.
4. Monitor daily work assigned to staff ensuring guidelines are followed. In case of deviations, corrective measures to be taken immediately.
5. Check daily all storage areas & keep the orders to par or accordance to the volume of business.
6. Ensure care & orderly handling of all raw products.
7. Check whether quantities prepared are according to recipes & specifications. Control food & operating costs by reducing wastage.
8. Ensure that the food cost & other controllable are on budget.
Create new & different new recipes.
9. Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times.
10. Coach & maximize employee moral & productivity.
11. Train the culinary employees in all sections of kitchen/commissary, in the skills necessary for them to perform their function to the highest possible standards.
12. Ensure that all employees provide a courteous & professional service at all times.
13. Build of an efficient team of Employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety & development.
14. Supervise the Employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards & methods of service are maintained as stated in Departmental.
15. Ensure personal hygiene of the staff is maintained.
16. Spot problems and resolve them quickly and efficiently.
1. Strong managerial and leadership skills.
2. Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of business.
5. Strong planning and organizational skills.
6. Good public relations and customer service oriented.
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
9. Ability to cope with stress.
10. Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
11. Mobility and flexibility.
12. Ability to work schedules and assign duties.
13. Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
14. Ability to take inventory and keep records of foodstuffs used.
15. Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
16. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5