1. Understand and achieve the objectives set by Management.
2. Maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction with the valuation process through clear communication and explanation of the valuation process to the customers.
3. Ensure that trade-in prices are market related and not under priced.
4. Inspect traded cars for body, parts, paint and/or damages, send to garage for inspection if needed.
5. Provide a logical and fair part exchange valuation based on vehicle condition, mileage, history and current retail market prices of inspected car after all preparation and promotional expenses.
6. Calculate cost of repairs, add to the estimated price, prepare and submit report to the Manager.
7. Prepare daily Trade-in report for agreed and non-agreed prices and submit to Manager.
8. Conduct research on competitor’s market share, pricing policies, models, spare parts and accessories etc.
9. Ensure maintaining excellent working relationships with sales teams.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location