To review draft tender and project documents to assist in the preparation of technical and commercial bids for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Commercial & Industrial, Facilities Management and Operations & Maintenance projects.
· To review draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
· To prepare tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm Technical & Commercial queries pertaining to Tender documents.
· To interpret & review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries to Client.
· To prepare summary of material required for the Tender to avail procurement cost / budgetary quotations and to identify material types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
· To prepare comparison chart for the required materials from the received quotations to form the Total material cost.
· To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labour calculations for final approval.
· To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
· To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma