* Responsible for the day to day management of inpatients under the care
of the designated Consultants.
* High level of skills in negotiation and communication.
* Genuine empathy for patients and their relatives/family.
* Ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with patients and their
* Ability to work as a team member and individually.
* Ability to work under pressure without compromising patient care.
* Competency in range of routine and common procedural ward-based skills.
* Skill in problem solving and decision making at both the clinical and the individual level.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 45