Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Canada
A very big & growing engineering division is looking to hire an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working individual to manage new designs and documentation of Design History Files, Production Drawings and Test Reports.
The position requires the applicant to follow products through their life cycle, contributing throughout every phase and ensuring that the documentation is in place – The applicant must have 3 years of in-depth Solid works and professional experience.
A successful candidate must be proficient in the following:
• MS Office (Word and Excel), and MS Outlook.
• Programming in Excel is an asset.
• English writing.
• Attention to detail.
• Solid works part, assembly, drawing environments.
• IEC 6O6O1-1 familiarity.
• Active prototyping and machining (metals plastics, drills, fasteners)
• Mechanical design, documentation and manufacture/developed processes.
• Creating procedural drawing and assembly instructions.
• Prototyping and testing.
• Creating product or project cost analysis.
• Risk analysis.
• Degree in Engineering similar equivalent to Canada education.
• 3 years minimum professional experience.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 44