The DCS & SIS Engineer is required to be well versed with planning, scheduling and
performing preventive maintenance works on both the DCS & SIS equipment covered in
Schedule # 1 of the place of work and respond to urgent calls for corrective maintenance
during breakdown with a minimum of downtime. Included in the job requirement is data point
configuration at the base level of control in DCS and Safety System (Safety Manager)
including SMM data points, FLD modifications, downloading of application program and
configuration of SOE etc.
He will be responsible to evaluate the performance of existing control schemes of process
operating facilities and provide optimum response to the Instrument systems. He will generate
to daily and monthly report on the works carried during the period in addition to the equipment
failure analysis report.
• Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation
& Control or equivalent.
• A minimum of (10) years working experience in fault diagnosing and analysis,
corrective maintenance and implementation of Honeywell TPS / Experion system
equipment typically High Performance Manager, Local Control Network,
Universal Control Network, Universal Station, FTE, C300 controllers & IOs,
Experion Flex and Console Stations, EPKS, ACE, ESVT, Enhanced PLC
Gateways, Fail Safe Controller, Cyber security, Safety Manager, APP, EAPP,
ACE and Interfacing communication drivers like the NIM, NG, DOC 4000, Edge
and Root switches, Domain Controllers, firewalls etc.
• The System Engineer will be accredited for minimum level 4 certification in
Experion system and Honeywell IPS system
• The System Engineer will be required to be familiar with latest developments &
innovations, obsolesce etc. in the TPS / Experion product range and keep the
Company informed of the same. He will be required to upgrade himself with
specialized training on new developments.
3.0 SPECIALIZED CERTIFICATION:
The System Engineer will have proven record of attending the following certified specialty
training courses at authorized Honeywell Training Center:
1. Experion PKS Configuration, Graphics, Building and Control Strategy Implementation
2. Experion PKS – Server Engineering and Configuration Implementation.
3. Experion PKS: Advanced – Server and Station Installation and Administration
4. Experion PKS: Fundamentals – Controller Fieldbus Configuration and implementationAPPENDIX-1A
Page 22 of 58 CZ-REF-MT-011
Part B Instrument.
5. Safety Manager: Fundamentals-implementation
6. Safety Manager:Fundamentals-IEC-61508 Overview
7. Safety Manager: Fundamentals-Maintenance
8. ExperionPKS : Advanced –Field Device Manager(FDM) Implementation and
9. Advance Alarm Management:- Effective Usage Implementation
A minimum of Ten(10) years working experience in fault diagnosing and analysis, corrective
maintenance and implementation of Honeywell TPS / Experion equipment typically High
Performance Manager, Local Control Network, Universal Control Network, Universal Station,
FTE, C300 controllers & IOs, Experion Flex and Console Stations, EPKS, ESVT, Enhanced
PLC Gateways, Fail Safe Controller, Cyber security, Safety Manager, APP, EAPP, ACE
Enhanced PLC Gateways, Fail Safe Controller, APP and Interfacing communication drivers
like the NIM, NG etc.
The Engineer System Specialist will have a good command in reading, writing and oral
understanding of English as a language. He will be expected to coordinate with other
disciplines like Electrical Maintenance, Safety & Fire, Mechanical, Maintenance Planning etc.
He will be required to generate equipment failure analysis reports in additions to daily, monthly
report on the works carried out in the assigned facilities.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Technical Maintenance & Repair
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation & Control.