• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analysing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Broadcast Media Production
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma