· Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
· Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
· Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
· Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
· Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
· Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
· Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
· Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
· Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
· Relevant experience of 8- 10 years in a similar business vertical
· Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
· Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
· Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
· Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
· Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
· Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
· Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
· Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Marketing And Advertising