This position is for a Senior Development leader with up to date “hands-on” QA and testing skills.
They are responsible for managing work outsourced to a variety of partners, managing the QA process, ensuring procedural compliance and integrating the work into the final products in-house.
This is a broad combination of in-depth technical expertise plus Agile Team Management. Suits a Development Leader who still likes to participate in the actual work.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop test plans and compliance checklists for each product.
· Create and manage requirements tracking artifacts
· Score teams on defects, defect resolution times, legal and architectural compliance
· Analyze and report on development team performance.
· Manage risk profile for each product.
· Manage teams that are outsourced to perform the work
· Experience with managing Agile Development Teams (Scrum or Kanban)
· Solution architecture experience
· Problem Solving skills that leverage multiple skill sets
· Minimum education would be a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
· Automated testing tools for UI and data quality
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma