There is a position for a Senior Development leader with up to date “hands-on” development skills.
They are responsible for managing work outsourced to a variety of partners, managing the development process, ensuring architectural compliance and integrating the work into the final products in-house.
This is a broad combination of in-depth technical expertise plus Agile Team Management. Suits a Development Leader who still likes to participate in the actual coding.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop the Stories associated with the defined roadmap epics. Translate the Stories into detailed tasks
· Manage the backlog for multiple projects in conjunction with the product owner and CTO.
· Define Sprints and allocate those sprints to development teams for execution.
· Participate on the Sprints as Product Owner and developer.
· Perform in-house integration activities in conjunction with the other Development Leads
· Analyze and report on development team performance.
· Experience with managing Agile Development Teams (Scrum or Kanban)
· Desktop Development skills, need to have completed multiple app development projects and show samples of work .
· Solution architecture experience
· Problem Solving skills that leverage multiple skill sets
· Minimum education would be a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
· Azure, Postgrsql, Kubernetes
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma