The Cybersecurity presales engineer role is to own and drive Omnix solutions regionally to Omnix clients and customers, Interacting and working with multiple teams to provide the most suitable technical solution.
The job holder should possess exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills. Extensive experience in the Cybersecurity technology, security principles, architectures and competitive products & security architectures and design.
1. Responsible for a wide range of presales activities working closely with the Omnix Sales Team
2. You will be joining an extremely motivated sales team, playing a key role as subject matter expert in state of the art security spaces.
3. Product presentation and technical deep diving to prospects, customers and partners
4. Conducting and documenting successful PoCs and live demos of Omnix Cybersecurity solutions.
5. Addressing RFI/RFP/RFQ responses in an extensive, formally excellent and timely manner
6. Customization and localization of product documentation.
7. Keeping a healthy and positive relationship with key customers and partners, meeting them regularly and keeping them up to date with the latest product releases and new features
8. Representing Omnix at trade shows, exhibitions and events, also as public speaker
9. Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical.
10. Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new technical relationships within prospective accounts.
11. Documentation of client feature requests and issues in CRM system.
12. Investigate and optimizes a solutions fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future and adapt solution design to new requirements.
· Experience in SOW POCs, RFPs, RFQs, Making Proposals is mandatory.
· Technical Pre-sales hands-on support.
· Experience in Point of contact for design approvals and any design changes.
· Strong technical capabilities in multiple security solution areas such as firewalls, IDSIPS, Load Balancers, SIEM, Vulnerability Management etc.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with client architects, SMEs.
· Excellent Presentation skills.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma