• Auditing the daily work and practices of all the Customer Service Team and assure that all their work applies to the Customer Service SOP guidelines
• To provide support to all team members, when needed
• Ensuring the team members are effectively providing information to customer in a prompt manor
• Responsible for organizing tasks between team members, according to business requirements
• Accountable for coordination team shifts, leaves and vacations.
• Handling inbound and outbound calls
• Handling complaints with its different aspects and full coordination over it with the concerned department (Sales or Operations Depts.)
• Meeting up with customers to resolve major issues, if required.
• Daily work reports.
• Coordination with other departments on all your daily aspects of work in the department
• VIP customers handling
• Working on internal policies and communication to ensure excellence.
• Developing / enhancing processes to facilitate and standardize all work-related tasks.
• Having direct contribution to promote sales and help sealing deals when necessary.
- Will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing Telephonic Sales, and reaching out to existing and potential customers.
· Level of support given to team members
· Effectiveness in organizing/ distributing tasks among team members
. Problem solving and handling costumers’ complaints
. VIP costumers handling
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- High school or equivalent