1. Call Center Duties
· Answering all types of customers’ inquiries.
· Maintain service quality – (Warba greeting – Phone etiquette – Transferring calls).
· Following communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
· Ensure accuracy of the information provided to customers, request support from Team Leader if required.
· Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
· Report cases that requires further follow-up by supervisor and keep customer informed with feedback.
· Keep records of customer’s complaints/suggestions/comments, as well as actions taken.
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
· Seize opportunities to cross sell products when they arise.
· Participate actively in sales campaigns to achieve the assigned targets.
2. Employee Relation
• Assist in maintaining a disciplined and motivated work climate across the team and business in general.
• Assist in creating a high performing work environment for the business.
• Respond to internal & external employee related queries, requests, issues and provide assistance.
3. Administration Process
• Ensure that hard folders to be filed in the appropriate filing cabinet. Soft folders within the electronic directory or as appropriate after diary date and time has been set in consultation with the direct supervisor as noted in the correspondence.
·Update and maintain department records / data management in the approved filing system and ensure it is maintained in standards for audit.
·Prepare standard reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, presentations, and metrics, monthly and year-end reports as requested by direct supervisor team.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Insurance & TPA
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma