Job purpose :
Responsible for serving the company clients by answering incoming calls and guest patients inquiries and questions, make/reschedule appointments, handle & follow up complaints within the company Medical Centres to ensure high customer satisfaction
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & processes
- Implement Customer Service policies and follow the set processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
Customer Service Activities
- Organize the Primary Healthcare Centre administration processes by making appointments and scheduling visits for the patients to ease providing the required medical treatment.
- Responsible for answering Primary Healthcare Centre phone calls including checking with relevant Physicians and confirming appointments, taking appropriate messages, and answering multi-line telephone.
- Greet patients & their families, direct them to specific destinations within the primary healthcare centre, and assist them in automated queue registration.
- File and retrieve medical and non-medical documents, records, reports and correspondences as requested.
- Open / sort incoming correspondences, including faxes and mail.
- Responsible for Primary Healthcare Centre statistical analysis tasks, summarizing relevant statistical results, and implementing statistical methods for the issuance of the company Primary Healthcare Centre statistical reports.
- Organize and maintain payment forms and received cash, reconcile invoices and money at the end of the day, and coordinate with the Accounting Section on cash management.
- Contact IT section and report any queue malfunctions faced during the patients’ daily transactions.
- Report any facility maintenance complaints to the Admin & Facility Management Supervisor in order to be handled by the Facility Maintenance Team.
- Prepare and submit reports that cover all Customer Service activities, and other related fields for the management as required.
- Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the same field
- Refer to Competency Dictionary.
- Proficient in English and Arabic.
Communications and Working Relations
Key Internal Contacts
- All primary healthcare center’s departments
Key External Contacts
* previous experience in a hospital or clinic.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.