1. Calculate products costs.
2. Determine and control overhead costs.
3. Work on the Various analysis between actual and forecasted calculations.
4. Classify costs accurately
5. Generate Purchase Price Variance Report and analyze findings
6. Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
7. Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors
8. Costing or recipes and Menu new items & Update and maintain recipes into the systems
9. Monthly cost of goods sold report
10. Assisting finance Manager in preparation of annual budget.
11. Budget costing and forecasts.
12. Check the daily food & beverage revenues report submitted and audit for accuracy of covers and average check
13. Check And ensure all menu items have a recipe
14. Participate in stock takes at the restaurants.
15. Organize monthly stock take on all operating equipment of the restaurant and prepare detail loss and breakage quantities and amount.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
2. General familiarity with Catering & food & beverages industry are preferred
3. Experience in a Food & Beverage & Catering
4. Good interpersonal skills, team player
5. Ability to multitask, and work under pressure
6. Excellent MS Office skills
7. Good experience working on systems
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Agriculture & Crop Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35