Contracts administration for Pre Contracts, Execution Stage & Post Contracts stages up to Projects(s) closeout to ensure compliance to Company requirements and policies.
– Review the draft agreement (Main Contract), Form remarks with proper justification, participate in negotiations, and assist tendering to finalize the Main Contract
– Establish proper interactions with project team and make sure the information line (correspondence, transmittals, RFIs, reports etc.) are as per HOTECC Policy (IMS), recorded properly and shared to contracts in real time.
– Oversee all logbooks, categorize correspondence and forecast potential issues, disputes, detail landmarks and analyse real time progress
– Strict overview of elapsed time & utilized cost for the project and assist project manager to notify contractor’s concern to Main Contractor/Engineer/Employer etc.
– Intervention by advice to project manager to prevent critical disputes and general ramifications.
– Assist project manager in interim progress meetings by participation
– Assist QC/QC for SVR actions and defences
– Assist Cost Control contractually for Contractor’s Payments release
– Overview subcontract tendering procedures
– Review the Terms & Conditions of subcontract agreements
– Make sure all Insurances, Bonds and permits are received, updated and well recorded.
– Follow up the P.P.E.P. guidelines to stay up to date for total sublet works, targets and achievements.
– Peruse correspondence with subcontractors and predict issues and provide proper resolutions.
POST CONTRACTS STAGE
– Assist PM to acquire Completion Certificates
– Prepare requests to release retentions and bonds and pursue till acquisition
– List the imminent issues, dispute, claims and declarations.
– Prepare Claims by collection information with confirmation documents and submit in line with the requirements of Main Contract.
Pursue the dispute correspondence as focal person and submit under proper authorities in line with main contract documents
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma