With 24 departments and a number of Kuwait’s most reputable Consultants and Specialists, Taiba Hospital proudly offers comprehensive healthcare services to patients from across Kuwait of all ages. Taiba Hospital is the first private hospital in Kuwait to be accredited by MOH, UNICEF and WHO as a Baby Friendly Hospital. As such, we are looking for an Ophthalmology Consultant to join the team and provide exceptional healthcare across the region.
As an Ophthalmology Consultant with Taiba Hospital your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries of the eyes and related structures.
- Perform comprehensive examinations of the visual system to determine the nature or extent of ocular disorders.
- Prescribe ophthalmologic treatments or therapies such as chemotherapy, cryotherapy, and low vision therapy.
- Document or evaluate patients’ medical histories.
- Provide or direct the provision of postoperative care.
- Develop or implement plans and procedures for ophthalmologic services.
As an expert in your field you will have proven work experience along with the following:
- PhD/ Doctorate
- Membership/ Fellowship from Western college/ American/ Canadian Board/ Facharzts
- Proven experience post obtaining the highest degree
- Medical Licence issued by MOH- Kuwait
- No Objection Certificate for medical practice license, from their current employer
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7