1. Undertakes work in accordance with the Hospital’s procedures and operating policies; works within agreed quality frameworks.
2. Conducts complete skin examinations and delivers treatment for skin diseases, Pediatric dermatologic problems and Venereal diseases.
3. Prescribes hormonal agents or topical treatments such as spironolactone, antiandrogens, oral corticosteroids, retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics.
4. Provides dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
5. Provides therapies such as intralesional steroids and chemical peels to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
6. Participates and provides leadership for organizational performance improvement activities.
7. Recommends diagnostic tests based on patients’ history and physical examination findings.
8. Participates in assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient care needs.
9. Maintains a work environment that promotes high standards for patient care, customer service, and ethical behavior.
10. Monitors patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
11. Guides patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness etc.
12. Undertakes all work in accordance with the procedures and operating policies, including Infection Control, Health and Safety, Risk Management etc.
Compliance with Medical Ethics
13. Ensures implementation of the standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Dermatology.
14. Exhibits appropriate personal and interpersonal professional behavior; practices medicine ethically.
15. Recognizes limits of personal skills and knowledge by appropriately consulting other Physicians while caring for the patient.
16. Shows a pattern of maintaining current personal clinical skills and knowledge by Continuing Medical Education (CME).
17. Keeps up to date in developments relevant to best practice in Dermatology.
18. Undertakes training and provides supervision in relation to identified training needs of staff within the service; subject to audit outcomes, identified continuing professional development and training needs.
19. Participates in the provision of orientation, in-service and continuing education programs, along with other Consultants of the Department
20. Helps in professional development of all staff and provides teaching materials as part of the professional development of the staff.
21. Attends accredited conferences and meetings to update personal level of clinical practice, teaching and management skills in line with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements.
22. Participates in the process of developing annual budgets for the Department.
23. Attends regularly scheduled meeting for the improvement of patient care services and delivery
Accepts all other additional assignments found necessary by the Clinical Director- Dermatology.
7 years after Dermatology PHD or Board or Spicialization.
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Austria; Bahrain; Belgium; Comoros; Denmark; Djibouti; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Iceland; Iraq; Ireland; Italy; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Luxembourg; Mauritania; Morocco; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Palestine; Portugal; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Spain; Sudan; Sweden; Switzerland; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; Yemen
- Max: 60