Trainer Job Summary
Planning & preparing new and old employee training program, Monthly Store visits, prepare and submit the store visit report to operations manager with corrective actions, maintaining complete training manuals, People Management, Inventory Control.
Trainer Job Responsibilities:
- Teach & Train milk steaming procedures & Latte art skills.
- Teach & Train Espresso machine & coffee grinder calibrations.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
- Completes operational requirements & following up on work results.
- Maintain training cost and inventory
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location