· Assists managers with employee discipline sessions, attendance logs, and maintaining up to date contact information.
· Builds a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships.
· Provides on-going coaching and performance feedback to staff members.
· Assigns daily tasks to staff and ensures that the tasks are performed correctly and in a timely manner while maintaining high standards of customer service.
· Assists managers with administrative tasks, scheduling, ordering, and inventory responsibilities.
· Conducts periodic inventory count based on schedule established by controller and retail buyer.
· Responsible for cash handling, safe verification and daily deposits.
· Manages the maintenance of inventory level within guidelines established.
· Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing all safety standards.
· Maintain and exceed monthly store goals throughout the year.
· Lead all aspects of retail operations such as merchandising, sales, customer service, inventory, personnel and payroll management.
· Responsible for opening and closing the location according to expectations of the management team.
· Oversees setting up and breaking down of workstations.
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the GM.
· Extensive coffee knowledge or the ability to obtain product knowledge.
· Reliable with strong sense of responsibility plus problem solving ability.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations.
· Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems.
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to write reports & standard of performance manuals.
· Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the team around them.
· Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and resourceful, with an eye for detail.
· Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role.
· Minimum 3-5 years experience.
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
· Experience in quality control is a plus.
· Knowledge of business procedures and functionality.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Albania; Algeria; Angola; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Benin; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Congo Brazzaville; Congo Kinshasa; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Denmark; Djibouti; Egypt; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Estonia; Ethiopia; Finland; France; Gabon; Gambia; Germany; Ghana; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Guinea; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Kosovo; Latvia; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Moldova; Montenegro; Morocco; Mozambique; Namibia; Netherlands; Nigeria; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; Rwanda; Senegal; Serbia; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Spain; Sudan; Swaziland; Sweden; Switzerland; Tanzania; Togo; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; United Kingdom; Zambia; Zimbabwe
- High school or equivalent
- Min: 22 Max: 29