Conducts clinical audits, assists in administrative functions of the Quality Department, providing on-site quality improvement instructions & procedures, actively participating in assigned team or committee meetings and QI projects ,generating reports by analyzing data gathered , initiating action plans and also developing/ revising /reviewing of documents.
- Assists the medical teams/HODs in the development of clinical guidelines pertaining to their practices.
- Acts as a facilitator of the clinical audit committee.
- Prepares a clinical audit plan on annual basis as approved by the clinical audit committee
- Conducts clinical audit to evaluate medical practices against the approved clinical guidelines for the medical departments.
- Presents the clinical audit report to the Clinical Audit Committee for discussion and recommendations.
- Physically verifies if the improvement actions are implemented by the Heads of Departments based on submitted audit findings.
- Develops an audit tool for each clinical guideline under audit.
- Initiates the review of the clinical audit committee TOR on annual basis.
- Prepares the minutes of meetings for the clinical audit committee and seek the chairman approval.
- Conducts training sessions on behalf of Quality Department during General Orientation, Patient Safety Workshop and any others as assigned.
- Orients and oversees new staff for their job functions as assigned by Quality Manager.
Education and Experience
- MBBS Qualification is required.
- Health Care profession or Quality related courses is a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in healthcare field; preferably as GP
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, understand workflow in various departments and prepares reports.
- Ability to perform Statistical Analysis
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills to resolve any disputes.
- Good decision-making skills
- Critical Thinking
- Multitasking with the ability able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Continuous development and self-training programs to improve work knowledge and best practices.
Local candidates with valid and transferable visa in Kuwait
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 35