* Monitor the clearance process for Inbound shipments
* Ensure the smooth of sea , land and air freight shipments
• Coordinating with freight forwarders and delivery agents
• Preparing status reports to tract the daily movement of shipments
• Handling clearance of shipment from container freight station/ dock
• Sending and receiving RFQ from freight forwarders/shipping lines, making comparative study and undertaking freight negotiations
• Handling and monitoring the overland movements of cross docking
• Operations cost controlling
1. Leading and Deciding: Takes control and exercises leadership. Initiates action, gives direction.
2. Supporting and Co-operating: Supports others and shows respect and positive regard for them in social situations. Puts people first, working effectively with individuals and teams, clients and staff. Behaves consistently with clear personal values that complement those of the organization.
3. Interacting and Presenting: Communicates and networks effectively. Successfully persuades and influences others. Relates to others in a confident and relaxed manner.
4. Analyzing and Interpreting: Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Gets to the heart of complex problems and issues. Applies own expertise effectively. Quickly learns new technology. Communicates well in writing.
5. Creating and Conceptualizing: Open to new ideas and experiences. Seeks out learning opportunities. Handles situations and problems with innovation and creativity. Thinks broadly and strategically. Supports and drives organizational change.
6. Organizing and Executing: Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organized way. Follows directions and procedures. Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards.
7. Adapting and Coping: Adapts and responds well to change. Manages pressure effectively and copes with setbacks.
8. Enterprising and Performing: Focuses on results and achieving personal work objectives. Works best when work is related closely to results and the impact of personal efforts is obvious. Shows an understanding of business, commerce and finance. Seeks opportunities for self-development and career advancement.
2-3 Years’ Experience in the same position or relevant experience
Bilingual – Excellent in English & Arabic
Strong Communication skills
Excellent is Microsoft applications
Strong reporting and follow up skills
Working knowledge of SAP software.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma