Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy firm based in the Middle East, providing architecture, engineering and planning services to a wide range of public and private sector clients. They are one of the region’s largest privately owned design and engineering consultancies and operate internationally. They help national governments, international organizations and private sector companies to deliver successful local solutions with global expertise.
Our clients IT team develops and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all employees. They currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated CIO with a proven track record of high quality delivery and client service mindset. They are looking for a professional with a background in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (“AEC”) industry who can direct their ever-changing Technology needs. You will be responsible for evaluating their existing technologies and processes, advising the CEO and leadership team on the best ways to move forward with innovation, creativity, quality, cost-effectiveness and competitive advantages in mind.
This leadership role assumes the overall vision responsibility of working with stakeholders within the firm to oversee the planning, strategizing and deployment of a healthy cultural and technology driven Digital Transformation.
- Develop and implement a continuous firmwide communication, marketing and education programme of Building Information Modelling (“BIM”) to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Analyse the technology currently used for design, development and administration for efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with project managers and CEO to measure system and resource use and allocation.
- Supervise the development and advancement of our communications network.
- Design a connectivity network infrastructure with an emphasis on filling remote access needs.
- Negotiate contracts with key vendors and service providers for installing new technology and training employees on its use.
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for every change in our IT workflow.
- Review and recommend hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success.
- Drive best practice standards, processes and procedures.
- Oversee integration of BIM, ERP and Information Technology.
- Research and Develop innovative solutions to stay on cusp of technology.
- Proactively present BIM capabilities to Clients.
- Ethically influence all stakeholders to adopt digital and innovative technology vision.
- Create internal on-site consultative approach to provide best in class client service to project teams.
- Integration of BIM and Sustainable Design.
- Propose pilot initiatives and manage both technical and financial components.
- Ensure project BIM execution plans adherence and success.
- Take the lead on educating business development and the organisation.
- Manage the production of BIM marketing material.
- Build a BIM marketing strategy: website and cut-sheets.
- Strategic on-going relationship with the BIM, Enterprise software and Technology industries.
- Manage consultants and other internal/external vendors and relationships.
- Provide coaching, career development, training and support to ensure retention, motivation and engagement of current and future team members.
- Responsibilities will include training employees, addressing complaints/risks and resolving challenges/issues.
- Ensure company standard practices, policies and procedures are followed.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Master’s degree